A belt is something that can take your outfit from boring to chic. A looped or knotted belt adds a creative edge to classic belts whilst addressing the issue of excess length.
I’m mixing up my goody-good-girl polka dot dress with a knotted, wide belt. Accessories can make or break your style: I like my belts wide – to define my waist and to pull the outfit together.
How to knot a belt?
- Tie the belt around your waist and buckle it.
- Take the tail end of the belt and tuck it underneath near the buckle.
I am wearing:
- Navy polka dot dress from Max & Co
- Belt: Gift from Australia (thanks to my mum-in-law)
- Macaron necklace: N2 Les Nereides
- Pointy flats: BCBG
- Leather jacket: Stefanel
- Lavender pink bag: Bally
- Umbrella: Moschino