From the fake Parisian Diane Kruger, whose relaxed and impeccable style continues to impress us, we move over to Bérengère, a real Parisian showing us how to do effortless Hippie Chic.
Bérengère is my lovely colleague here in London, a newly married Parisian from Versailes, living in London’s little France, South Kensington.
Known as “Berry” to the non-French speakers in the office , Bérengère’s gallic style is epitomised by her skilful mix of high-end fashion with high-street, in her tousled hair style, and in the subtleness of her make-up.
Want to know more about Berry’s style? Read an in depth-interview with her on her fashion secrets here.
Bérengère is wearing:
- Aztec print poncho-esque cardigan from a shop in Notting Hill ‘Skinny Skimmer’ Jeans from GAP
- Tan Chelsea Boots from Massimo Dutti
- Nail varnish from Essie
- Turquoise ring from Gucci
- Necklace from Van Cleef
Inside Berry’s cosmetic bag:
· Pivoine Flora Handcreme from L’Occitane
· Exaggerate Eyeliner from Rimmel
· Rouge Caresse Lipstick from Loreal in “Rock ‘n mauve”