We’re nearing the end of summer, perfect time to show off our pins in shorts. Here are 6 reasons to show some leg:
- Shorts suit everyone. Depending on your body type, you can wear shorts super short and sexy as hot pants, mid-thigh length or knee length. There’s one pair of shorts for everyone
- Style it for every occasion:. Wear tailored cuts for work, denim for the weekend and leather for the night
- Adapt shorts to your personal style. Are you a rock chick girl? Try the hot pants, ankle boots and fierce tailored blazer combo. Hopeless romantic like me? Set sail with a Peter Pan collared shirt and espadrilles for the sweet look.
- Shorts are season agnostic. Transition your pants to chillier autumn days by popping on some toasty tights.
- Shorts will youngify your look. Whenever I’m afraid of looking too old-fashioned by wearing very classic wardrobe items like Tod’s loafers or a tweed boucle jacket, I simply combine with a pair of shorts. They instantly transform your look from conservative to hip.
- Shorts are seriously cool. Alexa Chung lives in her shorts. And she’s the Queen of cool. ‘Nuff said!
Do it now! Get in on the action and rock some shorts!
I am wearing:
- Dark blue denim shorts from Moschino
- Bold sailor shirt with Peter Pan collar from Primark
- Orange Miss Sicily bag from Dolce & Gabbana
- Tortoise sunglasses from Prada