Last week in Paris, Rebel and I strolled in the beautiful square of Place des Vosges, in the heart of trendy Marais. We spent girly sister time enjoying the glourious sunshine outdoors, popped into Marais’ plentiful boutiques and stopped by the cafes to warm up with a hot drink and watch the world go by.
How to dress when you’re in Paris? You want to be comfortable to allow for hours of sightseeing as well as looking chic to fit in with the stylish locals. Flats are a must, to allow for long hours of walking, a crossbody bag for free hands and a woolen hat to shield against the crispy cold winter air.
- Flat ballerinas by Max & Co
- Quilted crossbody bag a la chanel by LCredi
- Monochrome Vichy gingham checked wool trousers by Max & Co
- Blue silk blouse by Uniqlo for a splash of colour
- Sunglasses by Fendi
- Woolen hat by Corrective – to shield against the bitterly winter cold