I love leopard print! It never goes out of fashion and is wearable in summer just like in winter. Don’t be afraid to wear it, just follow a few rules and you’re good to dazzle in this gorgeous animal print!
- Very important to not look tacky in leopard print: When wearing a leopard dress, stick with classic, structured shapes and make sure not to show too much boobs or legs.
- Keep accessories (jewellery, studs, makeup) to a minimum and let the leopard print take centre stage. Structured handbags and classic pumps will look best with leopard print
- Chose natural and luxurious materials for leopard print like silk, cotton and other natural fibres. Avoid artificial fabrics that can scream cheap
- Don’t try pattern clash: I love flower print clash but never repeat this with animal prints!
- Still not sure about animal print? Try accessories like shoes, belts, handbags, scarves.
Above and below: I’m wearing a knee length leopard print summer dress with a belt and flared skirt from Max & Co, combined with a pastel pink cashmere cardigan and nude flat Pretty Ballerinas. Small cross body bag from Moschino (Oliva).
Thanks Kim Kardashian for showing us how not to wear leopard print: This clingy, tight dress shows waay too much cleavage and makes her look cheap.