One of my beauty icons is 33 year old French Topmodel Laetitia Casta for her elegant, laid back style and make-up free, natural beauty.
This month, Laetitia graces the cover of the Spanish Vogue as a sultry sun goddess. Dressed in dark shorts by Lanvin and top by Balenciaga, her make up is kept warm, glowing and natural. Make-up artist Osvaldo Salvatierra achieved that summery and understated look using the following L’oreal products:
- Skin: L’Oreal Accord Parfait Liquid Foundation in “Vanilla Rose”, Bronzer Glam Bronze 02
- Blusher: L’Oreal Blush Accord Parfait 165 “Rose Bonne Mine”
- Eyes: Eye designer eye pencil in Deep Brown, Contour Khol 172 “China White”, Mascara Volume Million Lashes
- Lips: Color Riche lipstick 243 “Velvet Rose” & Colour Riche Serum 101 “Freshly Candy”
- Body: Sublime Bronze Self tanning body milk
Check out the video below which makes us dream of summer instantly!