Before the first arctic chill of winter, there are the magically sun-lit golden autumn days, known as sweater weather season. It’s the time when we cocoon ourselves in toasty cashmere, fluffy angora and plush knits. Think outdoorsy flushed cheeks, romantic walks in the park, with a hot chocolate or gluehwein in hand.
Rebel does Urban Chic:
Rebel is wearing a sumptuous beige merino jumper, paired with distressed denim and star printed Converse Chucks. A wooly hat keeps the brisk fall mornings in check.
Rebel is wearing:
- Sweater bei Max Studio
- Jeans by TK Maxx
- Blue handbag by Badgley Mischka
- Light blue star chucks by Converse
- Hat by Collection
- Lipstick: Lady Danger by MAC
Romantique goes metallic:
Give your autumn sweater a twist by wearing metallic knits. To avoid looking like a christmas tree bauble, I dressed down with simple black skinny jeans and pointy flats.
Romantique is wearing:
- Metallic jumper with pink contrast piping by SET
- Black skinny jeans by Topshop
- Nougat coloured leather jacket by Stefanel
- Black pointy flats by BCBG
- Cherub bag by Fiorucci
- Pink mirrored aviators by Ray Ban
- Lipstick: Ananbella audacious by NARS