Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year 2015!
Rebel and I have been spending Christmas and New Year’s Eve on two separate ends of the world: Rebel in wintery Berlin, Germany whilst I’m enjoying the summer in the Southern Hemisphere in Sydney, Australia.
Our outifts for New Year’s day could not be more different:
Rebel in chilly Berlin
Just after Christmas, Berlin turned into a magical winterwonderland with temperatures of -3 degrees Celsius. To cover up stylishly, Rebel is wearing an egg-shaped wintercoat (great to layer up under neath) and essential winter ankle boots with a rubber sole for the slushy snow. She bought these beauties in the sale at my favourite shoe online store shoescribe. Amazing bargain!
- Grey, oversized egg-shape coat by Max & Co
- Black Skinny Jeans by Zara
- winterboots by Jil Sander Navy
- Cross-body bag bought at TK Maxx
Romantique in sunny Sydney:
I’m lucky to spend three weeks every year in Australia to break up the grim European winter for an injection of vitamin D. For a perfect summer day at Newport beach, I’m wearing the essential Fedora hat (to shield against the aggresive Aussie sun), obligatory gingham blouse for the Southern French Brigitte Bardot flair, matching gingham flip flops and short pants. The cherry necklace adds a bit of fun too!
- Pink gingham blouse by preppy specialist Gant
- Navy blue hot pants with ruffle detail by Moschino Cheap & Chic
- Cherry Necklace by N2 Les Nereides
- Gingham flip flops by Havaianas