Floral print skirts, trousers and tops are perennial staples for summer and winter alike. As different as Rebel’s and my styles are, we both love flowerful prints; each with our own interpretation.
Romantique: True to my style, I like wearing florals with a double dose of playfulness, femininity and romanticism. For my outfit, I’ve gone all Betty-Draper in an A-Line Max Mara skirt and top, scattered with fuchsias. Powder pink cat-eye sunglasses and the obligatory 50s kitten heels are the cherry on the top of this Mad Men-esque outfit!
Rebel: When wearing florals, my first instinct is to clash the flowers with killer heels and edgy accessories to tone down the sugary sweetness as well as avoiding the middle-aged wife look. Try a mens sweater and a chunky, studded belt to inject some coolness into your outfit. Anyone can pull it off!
Romantique is wearing:
- A Line floral skirt from Max Mara SS2014
- Silk flowery top from Max Mara SS2014
- Pink cat eye sunglasses from Dolce and Gabbana
- Kitten heels from Logan
- Pink clutch: No name brand at TK Maxx
- Pink ballerina earrings: Les Nereides
Rebel is wearing:
- Floral pencil skirt from Tiger of Sweden
- Black pumps by Buffalo
- Sweater out of my boyfriends wardrobe
- Studded belt bought at TK Maxx