Take three classic items, each made timeless by Coco Chanel:
- Little Bouclé jacket
- Two-toned ballet pump
Et voilà, the Coco Chanel look is perfect!
I find it fascinating that Madame Chanel liberated women from the constraints of their corsets in the 20’s, revolutionising the way women dress, and nearly a century later, her influence continues to make an impact. This is largely due to the genius of Karl Lagerfeld, who manages to keep Coco’s wardrobe classics fresh by constantly reinventing them.
What is your favourite Coco Canel basic? The long pearl necklace? The tweed suit? The quilted leather handbag? Or the simple breton striped shirt?
- Stripey dress by Max & Co SS2014
- Woven leather handbag from Gharani Strok
- Bouclé jacket by MKT Studio
- Silver cap ballet pump from Hispanitas
- Sunglasses from Dolce and Gabbana