Cocoa-rich chocolate (70%) is packed full of powerful antioxidants making our skin glow and even protecting it from harmful UV rays! As if this is not enough, chocolate consumption realeases endorphines in the brain, making us feel happy and content.
As we all know though, only a small limited amount of dark chocolate per day is considered healthy.
Luckily, there are lots of great beauty products out there taking advantage of the benefits of cocoa. We can indulge in them without a guilty conscience and putting on one gram!
Below are my favourite, tried and tested, beauty products!
- “Dresdner Essenz” chocolate bath: An aromatic sweet chocolate and vanilla bath, ideal for relaxing after a stressful day at work.
- “Delice de Soleil” Bronzing Powder from Bourjois: A natural bronzer for lightly tanned skin containing delicious cocoa bean extract.
- “Schoko skin Mask” from Schaebens (from Germany’s drugstores: In the UK available over Amazon): This mask contains delicious chocolate extract to make the skin smoother and more relaxed. The scent of the cocoa bean adds to the Spa feeling.
- “Chocolate and Mint” Shower gel from Original source: Yummy chocolate and tangy mint stimulate the brain and soul
- “Honey and caramel” scented candle from Glade – for snuggly winter nights at home