If this pink brocade tulip skirt doesn’t scream romantic and girly, I don’t know what will. Rather than going for the ever popular blogger style of clashing girly with rough biker boots & studs, I decided to keep this look cutsy cute: A Bow white shirt is the perfect partner in crime for the embroidered tulip skirt. Delicate kitten heels in baby blue are the cherries on the top. The brown leather jacket provides a slight edge, but not too rock n’ roll! Now let summer commence!
- Pink tulip skirt from Alberta Ferretti
- Embroidered handbag from Dolce & Gabbana
- Bow white shirt from Ralph Lauren
- Pointy kitten heels from Logan
- Leather jacket from Massimo Dutti
- Pink Ballerina Earrings from Les Nereides
Thanks to Mummy Romantique and Rebel for lending this wonderful Dolce and Gabbana flower embossed handbag to me. It’s Romantique personified!