For my nails, I prefer nude or pink, unobtrusive nail polish. But when it comes to my feet, this is where I’d like to have fun!
Especially in summer, when our feet are tanned, any colour suits. My favourite nail varnish are the Chanel ones as the quality is great and Peter Philips, creative director of Chanel’s nail varnish, manages to nail new trend colours each and year.
Above: My tried and tested, favourite colours from the last few years are (from left to right):
- Chanel 483 Vendetta: A very dark purple, almost black shade. Elegant, sophisticated, cool.
- Chanel 509 Paradoxal: I love this purple colour with grey and shimmery blue undertones.
- Chanel 527 Nouvelle Vague: A bright turquoise colour. Match with espadrilles wedges on a St Tropez beach and you’re good to go!
- Chanel 461 Blue Satin: Rebel’s favourite. A very dark, navy blue that shimmers in the sun. Classy and edgy at the same time.
- Chanel 513 Black Pearl: Great dark, summery shade. A black metallic base with green and silver shades running through.
- Chanel 555 Blue Boy: From the “Jeans de Chanel” collection, this is a cool “air force” blue. Very pretty for hands too as it’s not too dark.
- Chanel 525 Quartz: A bronzey metallic shade which changes colour depending on the light. Reflects light beautifully in the sun and goes darker in the shade.
Chanel 527 Nouvelle Vague and Chanel 509 Paradoxal in the sun
Rebel wearing Chanel Blue Satin. Sandals from BCBG