Everyone can feel low, anxious or unable to cope from time to time. They’re all normal responses to life’s challenges. If I feel in a bad mood I just do the things I enjoy most and what I always enjoy is fashion. My 5 fashion tips for mental wellbing give me the resilience to cope when times are tougher than usual. No one can give wellbeing to us. It’s you who has to take action. Here are my 5 wellbeing tips in terms of fashion that makes me instantly happy:
1. Wearing a black turtleneck and classic sunglasses.
2. Trying things of the new collection at ZARA but do not buy anything.
3. Browsing in a fashion book at bookshops.
4. Searching for inspiring fashion quotes.
5. Visiting a fashion exhibition.