Right, I have scanned London’s shopping temples for you to present you the best of winter coats for this year! The creme de la creme of overcoats, different styles to suit every individual out there.
Hope you’ll enjoy my selection and get inspired!
- Why not try a new take on the popular Coco Boucle Jacket? This grey Tweed coat from Massimo Dutti can be styled casually with denim or for work with a shift dress. A real all rounder!
- This coat from Jaeger is two toned and simply cut just like seen on the catwalk for Jil Sander AW 2012. Lady like and classic, you will be the perfect Hitchcock heroine in this coat!
- Simple elegance doesn’t need details to shine. The navy blue coat from Cos has no collar and other distracting details.Minimalistic coats never go out of fashion!
- The cream coat from Zara is simply cut, the only details being the slight puff sleeves which I approve of, naturally.
- Rebecca Taylor’s coat doesn’t only tick one but three trend boxes for this season: Dégradé colour, leopard print and men style coat for Va Va voom volume!
- The Duffle is a winter coat classic. This navy blue one from Faith connexion is updated with adorable heart buttons – very Moschino indeed!
1. Aren’t we all sucker for bows? Bang on trend 40s egg shape coat with bow from Max Mara’s little sister, Max & Co. Rock it with a pencil skirt and ankle booties.
2. Bon Ton Coat from Stefanel: The Empire style is sophisticated and girly. Style with cigarette pants and high heels to balance the sweetness.